cookies, metatrader programming, ea programming, mt4 programming, mql4 programming, forex programming, metatrader programming, expert advisor programming, metatrader 4 programming, mql programming, ea programmer, ea programmers, mt4 programmer, mt4 programmers, metatrader programmer, forex programmers, mql programmer, expert advisor programmer, forex programmer, forex ea programmers, expert advisor programmers, mql4 programmer, mql4 programmers, mt4, expert advisor, forex, mql4, automated trading, fx programmer, metatrader 4, custom indicator, mt4 robot, mt4 coders, mt4 programming service.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties;
- to help make the website work and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like navigating around web pages or accessing secure areas of the website;
- to make advertising more engaging to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. Some common applications of cookies are to select advertising based on what’s relevant to a user; to improve reporting on campaign performance, and to avoid showing ads the user has already seen;
- to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience;
- to understand how our visitors engage with our website properties;
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
Do we use other cookies?
Some of our pages or subsites may use additional or different cookies to the ones described above. If so, the details of these will be provided in their specific cookies notice page. You may be asked for your agreement to store these cookies.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.